Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pepper went tooth scaling and teeth extraction.

Actually he was sent down to the clinic last nite. To fast him and prepare for the blood test this morning then the procedure in the afternoon.
Cant help feeling worried, wonder if he feel cold, lonely, scare. Wonder if he will wonder where did we go? how come left him there? Haha... Think too much.

I thought I am the only one then realise I am not.
Last nite after Mr Tay came home after his meet up with his friends, he asked me when we were about to go to bed, " dunno if pepper is asleep liao or not?" " wonder what is he doing now"
Haha.. I am not alone!!

Anyway just gotten a call from the clinic that the procedures is done and they want to confirm on the timing I am going over to pick him up. I check with them how is he. The nurse said he is doing fine, I asked if he is still under the anthesatic, she checked and come back saying no he is awake le. Haha.. Must be kpoing ard, bio-ing the pretty nurses over there.

Soon I will get to see him!! count down in ard 2 hrs time.

No comments: