Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

Its a brand New year! Hope everything will be fine this year and its will be great!

I received my New Year present early this morning! Haha..
The bag I ordered actually arrived in SG on 2nd Jan but was only delivered today since this is the first working day..
Its bigger than I expected but its really nice!
I am loving it so far.. ;p





PS: color not nice in pic due to my stupid E71 camera..

4 comments:

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

S-U-I!! but will it kena scrated easily?

nobody said...

i dunno leh.. its patent type lor but i had since ppl selling used one online, did mention abt scatches although i cant see from the pictures she took.

Boredlittleflower said...

U got this how?

nobody said...

boredlittleflower: U mean how I got it? Via borderlinx's concierge service. Now their sites having additional 25% off their sales items. Can go n see see.. hee..