Monday work till 10pm - end up quarrel with someone who came to pick me up. That somebody said up right into my face LOUD and CLEAR that I am selfish. Cos he waited for 10min?! I dunno what time he reach. Yes, he did give me a call to notify me. I rebuked back - Does that somebody know anything abt the situation inside, how its work inside? Once called and I zoom out-That means I sit down there wait for the call only ah? I got nothing better to do ah? To stay in office rather than going home? Yes he is tired! Physically tired. I am not lor?
Try sitting in office for 13 hrs, facing the monitor.
I just got the feel that people think office job isnt tired at all.
(strangly that somebody was commenting that a friend - who is working as a stock trader, is very tiring cos he use alot of brain. I dun use brain lor. Sit down here, type and all things will be settle by themselves liao. Try been harass by the 2 oldies)
Ytd work till 1130pm! I declined ppl asking of need to fetch me or not. I got hands n legs. I can go home myself. Reached home, still got to keep clothes, fold clothes, wash clothes in machine and dry them. In e end who else do all that? Still me!
Silent is gold. Anyway I doubt I got any more energy to talk to someone.
I hope and seriously dun wan to work late today. I am left with one more product to go only. So should be no need le. I got no more energy left liao.
Beside this, the stupid old man indicate my sign in time as Late for the past few days.. I came in late yes I know. No need to indicate on the sheet. I wonder can he see the sign out time. BLIND!!
1 comment:
hey, its ok, don take it so hard, u both are simply so tired and started blaming each other.
take a deep breath.. tmr will be of a better day!
Post a Comment