Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good news and wish me good luck!

1. I got a call from Mr Tay last nite 9+. He said Aunt called him saying she will stayed till this month end. Then officially shifting over. Their things, She will shift over slowly. He told her to shift over the study table also. We got our free space back liao!

2. I applied for internal transfer to sales and planning dept last friday. I informed my boss this monday and had a 'talk' with him ytd. He said that his manpower over here is tighted and HR is still having the policy of not hiring if anyone to leave. Justification need to be done before to employ another staff. He added on saying nevertheless he encourage his staff to advance and move on for sure. Meanwhile he will check with HR to see if the policy still stand. Told him, if someone wants to leave for sure, if internal transfer fail, the person can just resign mah. Thus he will still need to justify if he need another staff. No diff de.
Anyway, I gotten the call from HR this morning! I thought will be an email. Interview at this friday at HQ. Like what SY mentioned, its a 50-50 chance. If they want to take me in but here not letting me go, its back to square one. Unless the other side is willing to wait.
Wish me Good Luck!!

No comments: