Friday, January 22, 2010

Interview done and New collars for the 2 fur babies

Went for the interview this morning.
Short one and I think I din do it well. Got tongue tied! Alamak.. Went speechless.
Nvm.. What to do?! Just hope that the part which I din get tongue tied 'impressed' them enough!
Got to take things as it is!



Meanwhile, bought Pepper and Yuki new collars from Reebonz.com. Rhinestone Bone collar!! First time getting leather collars for them. Shld be used for outing bah. At home, wear their normal nylon one will do. Haha..

Got a deal since they are already on discount on reebonz.com plus DBS cards got promo with them to get additional $15 off!





Nice leh! Pink for gal gal and Blue for pepper boy.

Info from web:

Features
A beautiful faux crocodile design on a genuine leather collar accented with crystal bones.Made out of high quality grain leather, silver hardware - Rhinestone buckle.
Size Chart:M - Length: 11-14 inch - Width - 3/4 inch

$37 each, after discount $59 for 2 or $29.50 each.

Hope its fit well. I agar on the size..

2 comments:

Boredlittleflower said...

so nice so nice!!! Girl collars always prettier hor? i always think those pink look nicer on the girls than blue look on the boys. But still, they look so nice!!!

nobody said...

ya! the actual items are very nice too! but hor.. too big! haha.. got to go n punch more holes in order for them to wear. haha..