I dun mean it, I mean i really dun mean it. This morning, I make W angry, in fact i think he is super angry with me now!
U see, I was ready before W is done. So W ask me to go down to the car park first to warm up the car and can only drive off when the blue light is off. Then I went: U asking me to drive it down from the MSCP ah? He said: I mean if u wan to drive it down then U can only drive it down after the blue light is off.
Oh ok.. i thought I wun be driving off the MSCP, look so difficult to me. down slope, so many turning. So I went down, went to open up the letter box too since last nite i din open it. Saw a letter from LTA, realise the road tax disc is inside. Happily I went to the car, started the engine and wait.. Time pass, blue light off, I just thought why not I try to drive off the car down (so that W dun need to walk up too?!) With that, I just try to drive off, in the most caution ways i can, trying to overcome the slope and turning etc. Then when I reached the ground floor, got a call from W, shouting over the phone: U drive down the car ah? Why u din tell me abt it? U know I was going around the whole carpark searching for the car (its the car ok, not me!). I know the mistake I had commited, immediately apologise but he gave me the silent treatment liao.
Told him the road tax disc is here, he din response. Just continue to drive. Told him I am sorry, I dun mean it, how gan cheong I am causing me to forget abt informing him. Promising it wun happen again. He still give me the slient treatment. after a while, I try to apologise again, asking him to talk to me leh. He give me: BU YAO FAN WO LA! Listen liao also angry leh.. I mean I am wrong la but why must treat me like that?! There are times whereby he is in the wrong also mah but i never give him such answer one hor. U know how hurting is it or not.
When I alight the car, I say bye bye to him, he din look at me, din response back too. I mean isnt it abit too much? I am quite angry too up till tat point. I had decided not to sms or call him till he do so. But dunno how long he will want to be angry with me if I dun make the first move hor? But I had did my part liao mah, he is the one who dun wan to accept it mah. Or maybe he is still angry with me lor. Maybe later after he cool down will be better? But when will he cool down? Hai.. what a way to start a friday right?! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment