I am forgiven!! Hee.. Eventually I still called W first and he forgive me as in not that angry, willing to talk to me but warn me not to do soooo stupid thing anymore in future. Well, its just a matter of nervous and brain cant tink properly thus committing this STUPID mistake! Of cos I wun do it again lor...
Next, I got a piece of good news!! J say that her pregnancy test ytd show positive! wow... excited for her!! But she said will go doctor to double confirm it. So happy for her but she is now worrying for the 2 furbabies. Worrying that sure will kena forced by those elders to give them up etc. Hope everything will goes smoothly for her. I dun mind helping out to look after them. Haha.. but that will mean 4 rascals at my house! haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment