Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally I did it!

I had been talking abt sponsoring a child thru the world vision programme since long ago.
Things nv get started
I never make the first move.

I was watching a variety show by Channel 8 on Monday night, hosted by Fann Wong, called mission impossible.
They went to the Northern area of Chang Mai Thailand, poor refuges villages to help the villagers.
To let them learn a skill and let the kids have a chance to study, that is the only way to help them out of proverty.
I see the kids on the show. All so innocent, living in bad conditions.
Its remind me! Thing that I had been thinking abt and yet i did not do it till now.

So yesterday, I did it.
There are some kids from some areas where U can see their pics and choose; there are kids from certain countries protected under the child protection and security regulations, the details of these childern are not to be publish.
I choose to sponsor a child from Thailand where the kids are protected from child law.
The organisation will choose e child for me and send me the child profile.

This morning, when I check the email, i saw an email from WV.
Its consist of my sponsored child, a little gal, aged 4 ~~ Sathida from Northern Thailand's details and an intro to the place where she stay.

I am now a proud sponsored Mother! :)

This mark a special day in the Calender!

3 comments:

littleflower said...

you have a very big heart :) do keep us updated on her ya?

nobody said...

haha... no la.. just doing my little bit. Ya! I will! :)

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

Cool! and well done!