Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The day I flare up at Mr Tay’s boss’s wife aka his mum, my MIL.

Its on last wed, I was on MC, was at Rivervale mall doing some grocery shopping. My phone rang, it is from Mr Tay.
I answered but there come his mum’s voice. She asked me abt the conversation I had with my FIL. What did he say, didn’t he speak in a nice tone etc.
I told her, he did but the words he say/used wasn’t nice at all.

I flare up everything at her.
I cut her mid way.
I question her (with Mr Tay backing at the back – after that then I realises they are using speaker phone to talk to me)
I asked her if she is happy now although she own a flat – fully paid up, a business etc.
She replied me she isnt.
I asked her how much is enough?
She kept silence.

The conversation ended with Mr Tay took over the phone.

The fault isnt with her. But I cant stand the way she and her HB comment abt Mr Tay, how lowly they think of him, how incapable he is in their eyes.
Mr Tay told her, I wasn’t scolding her or throwing my temper at her.
I am just pointing her things that she cant see. Letting her know how big the world is, not just around them.
I hope I did bring across the message – if she want her son, she should let him go instead of holding on him bcos he is a cheap labour. Their characters arent suit to work together. The longer they work together, the worsen their r/s is…

I dunno if she understand but I hope she does. But actually its doesn’t matter cos the move is still with Mr Tay.

PS: Mr Tay miss a gathering session with his ex coll last sat as we were working at the shop.
His buddy came back with a news, a chance to go back his old trade.
He is still considering. I dunno how long he will take but I scare he will just brush the thoughts away again and go back to his current boss after his anger subside.
I got to constantly remind him, things wasn’t solved at all, since then till now cos problem is always being brush away, put it one side and carry on with life till one day its surface again.
I strongly feel that he got to make a first move with courage to make thing change.

No comments: