I went movie with Mr Tay and 2 of his friends last friday. It is my first time to meet one of them, the one had seen but no conversation make.
I am trying to be as friendly as possible but still I feel out of place.
After the show, we went down the escalator and off they turn out of the building to smoke.
I feel being deserted! I dun like this feeling at all. It is not the first time such thing had happened. I realise whenever his friends are around, he forget about me! Yes! I agreed you tend to get crazy when all of your buddies are around but U cant be forgetting u got a wife and simply forget about her presense.
I am not saying that you cant get crazy, at least let me know. Not just turn n go MIA, while ur wife is there, beside u, not familiar with the rest and dunno where u had gone to?! Sound like an idiot right?!
I speak my mind to him that night after his friends left.
The journey back home remain silent and all the way till we reached home.
I do not know if he is angry or digesting what I am saying.
Anyway I dun feel that I am in any wrongs when I speak that.
On Sunday, we went to the airport to send off a friend of his - he is going USA for studies for 4 years!
With his big bunch of buddies again.
This time round, I feel that he just stick by my side, like not being himself. ( I think he is reminding himself of what I said on friday nite)
When they went out to smoke, he looked at me and I got to shoo him to go with them.
I wonder will he left me out for all their future gathering in order not to place himself in a difficult spot?
or rather he will not go for such gathering if he can sense the tendency that I will be neglected again.
I think he had mistaken my message across.
Hai.. I think we need more trial and error before we can strike a balance.
1 comment:
hey, is common la... so i rather i m not ard when he goes with his fren. vice versa.
Post a Comment