Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holidays..

Ever since I am back from Aussie holiday, my holiday mood stays.
I had been trying to find out where else can I go, where/ which cards got the best deal.
Recently my friend suggested 2D1N Genting and I am very looking forward for it! (Got to wait till Oct10)

As I am looking thru the travels deals available, dont talk about those with super high travel fee, impossible to go trips,
there are actually many short trips that I can go - no need specially save up for it de.
Then, something stop me.. Not enough leaves! Haha.. Without that, Got $$ also cant go anywhere.
Another thing that bother me is Mr Tay. He cant go for leave as and when he apply for it. Basically his 'tao kay' will be unhappy if he go on leave too frequently.
Meaning I cant just plan a over the weekend trip as and when, We cant go anywhere also during long weekend when there is a PH cos usually that is his busiest period. Infact, whenever there is a PH, I am usually working with him. The most is we got half a day off.
I dun like that!!

I suggested places to go, during which period with consideration of is it possible for him to get away.
Reply: need to check with 'tao kay' if they have plans, can go, cannot go etc.
But when the 'tao kay and tao kay neo' going to travel, we were usually not being inform till the last min.
And even last min, we arent being inform, we are just being told that need to work on both weekends due to the fact cos they arent around.
Should not it be a mutual thing?
Ok I know its not the first time I am complaining abt his job liao but just need to rant! hahahaha...

Sometimes, I am dreaming how life will be different if he had accepted the Aussie posting..
Ok I am dreaming again.. Haha..


Updated at 19/8/2010
I am not dreaming after all. We went for dinner ytd nite. We were chatting over various issues and he told me he got a call again from RSAF asking him if he is interested to be back to the force! Oh my.. well we all know his answer but this phone did stir him up abit thus he was sort of complaining abt his current job status.

No comments: