I am glad that I had batch of good friends around me at this age of 30..
Although sometimes I will thought there isnt anyone ard when I am bored..
We are all just busy with our life and works.
BUT.. on my special days, they are always ard to celebrate with me!! :)
18/6/2010 - I will take it as my pre celebration since I received my bday gift from the mummies too! Dinner at 7th Storey steamboat at Wikie Edge with Danny, SY and Viv!
19/6/2010 - Surprise by Mr Tay at the Lows house! We had cake, very nice hokkien mee from Yishun, Dim sum and Fruits tarts. Mrs Low prepared watermelon too! Oh not forgetting Mr Tay got my fav bbq chicken wings!
20/6/2010 - Its a Father day dinner! But my dad din forget to wish me Happy Birthday too! Hee.. I bought Roast meat (Dad's fav), roast chicken and duck as requested by Mum home and she cooked 3 more dishes and we had a family dinner at home. After which, I got a box-misu from Mr Yong! Thks pal!
22/6/2010 - The Tans had booked me and Mr Tay for steamboat dinner at night. Hey Hey hotpot at Pomo centre. We shall see how.
23/6/2010 - Actual day! The poly gang had arranged for dinner. Although not all will turn up, I am sure it will be a fun one. I was thinking of OT initially but I think I shall just go for dinner. Haha.. To celebrate my special day of the year.
2 comments:
Blessed birthday in advance!
When else this week will you be free? If not next week also can. hehe. Can meet over at your place too.
Paiseh! Now then see ur post. I am quite full this week and next week and next friday we are going Aussie for holiday. Can try squeezing on 30/6? otherwise when we are back from aussie. :)
Post a Comment