
Its my 30th Bday celebration ytd!
For the day, I did not celebrate with Mr Tay.
He wasnt able to make it for the dinner so I had dinner with my 13 yrs friends or what one quoted as 知心好友!
Haha.. We were commenting that that verse is touching that we are class by him as 知心好友!
We went to Singapore Turf city Riding centre. Its a cool night as its rain heavily in the afternoon. Luckily its rain as they are preparing some events for today and thus the indoor venue was not available. We were to sit outside.
Its happy hours when we reached so I ordered a Lychee Martini while the rest all had Hoegarden full pint beer.
Food is good but location is ulu. If u r not driving, its not a convenient place to go.
Nevertheless, we had a great time!
*Photo at FB*
Just FYI the place will be closed for 2 month for YOG starting from mid of next month.
Besides my birthday, my coll named it as an auspicious day. Haha..
Firstly, Marina Bay Sand choose this day for their Grand Opening Ceremony so its must an auspicious day isnt so?!
2ndly, I gotten the confirmation letter from my Director - the promotion confirmation Letter. After working for 8 years, I got a promotion finally. It doesnt come easy, quoting one of the manager wishes: Its hard work being recongised. My senior was explaining to me, due to how big the company is, it is not easy to get a promotion here. Beside your own team, the promotion quotats need to be compete with the whole Finance department ( the dept I am in) and with agreements of other directors that this person is worth the recommendation for promotion. After which, the suggestion of promotion got to be approve by CFO and all the way up till the top level to consider it complete. Wow.. Sound like an achievement isnt it?! I wonder will I manage to stay till the next promotion. Hahaha...
3rdly, My laptop which was admitted to 'hospital' on monday due to hard disk crashed was being discharged! Haha.. I gotten a call from LG service centre that its really for collection. Mr Tay wasnt free ytd to collect it so collection was only done today.
I got a brand new laptop for usage now as ALL DATAS ARE GONE! After one year, I got a new laptop. Haha.. Self comforting!
Ytd concluded ending of my bday celebration but its also started another celebration - my promotion! ;)
Got to give a treats to my dear colls next wed.
Then perhaps over the weekends with my parents
And see when with his parents
And of cos in Aussie with Mr Tay! Haha..
Beside being happy regarding my promotion, its actually of a super mixed feelings too.
I am happy the moment I was given the letter but as the same time as she spoke to me, I know there are lots of shit behind to clear.
BUT...
With or without the promotion, the shit need to be clear so why dun I take the incresment and clear the shit.
Haha..
For the day, I did not celebrate with Mr Tay.
He wasnt able to make it for the dinner so I had dinner with my 13 yrs friends or what one quoted as 知心好友!
Haha.. We were commenting that that verse is touching that we are class by him as 知心好友!
We went to Singapore Turf city Riding centre. Its a cool night as its rain heavily in the afternoon. Luckily its rain as they are preparing some events for today and thus the indoor venue was not available. We were to sit outside.
Its happy hours when we reached so I ordered a Lychee Martini while the rest all had Hoegarden full pint beer.
Food is good but location is ulu. If u r not driving, its not a convenient place to go.
Nevertheless, we had a great time!
*Photo at FB*
Just FYI the place will be closed for 2 month for YOG starting from mid of next month.
Besides my birthday, my coll named it as an auspicious day. Haha..
Firstly, Marina Bay Sand choose this day for their Grand Opening Ceremony so its must an auspicious day isnt so?!
2ndly, I gotten the confirmation letter from my Director - the promotion confirmation Letter. After working for 8 years, I got a promotion finally. It doesnt come easy, quoting one of the manager wishes: Its hard work being recongised. My senior was explaining to me, due to how big the company is, it is not easy to get a promotion here. Beside your own team, the promotion quotats need to be compete with the whole Finance department ( the dept I am in) and with agreements of other directors that this person is worth the recommendation for promotion. After which, the suggestion of promotion got to be approve by CFO and all the way up till the top level to consider it complete. Wow.. Sound like an achievement isnt it?! I wonder will I manage to stay till the next promotion. Hahaha...
3rdly, My laptop which was admitted to 'hospital' on monday due to hard disk crashed was being discharged! Haha.. I gotten a call from LG service centre that its really for collection. Mr Tay wasnt free ytd to collect it so collection was only done today.
I got a brand new laptop for usage now as ALL DATAS ARE GONE! After one year, I got a new laptop. Haha.. Self comforting!
Ytd concluded ending of my bday celebration but its also started another celebration - my promotion! ;)
Got to give a treats to my dear colls next wed.
Then perhaps over the weekends with my parents
And see when with his parents
And of cos in Aussie with Mr Tay! Haha..
Beside being happy regarding my promotion, its actually of a super mixed feelings too.
I am happy the moment I was given the letter but as the same time as she spoke to me, I know there are lots of shit behind to clear.
BUT...
With or without the promotion, the shit need to be clear so why dun I take the incresment and clear the shit.
Haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment