Friday, July 10, 2009

Shopping times again!



Been shopping shopping shopping! Haha.. Having retail therapy to destress man!
Beside getting 2 bags, 4 slippers, 1 shoes from Bangkok trip, I am still waiting for some other items to arrive. Yes online shopping! Hassle free, I like! hee...

Gotten this from Charmlady spree - nice one which enable 3 ways to carry it. Still waiting for it Gotten this sunglass from Old navy - only US $5
This one too! US$5



I wanted this from BIGI mall. But my sis want to order it too so I decide to give it to her as her bday present. Still on its way to singapore


I ordered the coffee one from BIGI mall. Hee.. This will be mine. Unqiue one, can sling too.

This wallet from Kate spade - they are having additional sales on their sales item Thus sales is US$78 additional 25% off is US$58.50. I got to ma fan Mrs Liow to help me get it as they only accept US credit card. Thks Judy! Hope the order go thru without anymore further issues. :)

3 comments:

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

wa kao! u damn solid wor.. nxt time buy for me can? then i don need to buy liao!! LOL

Boredlittleflower said...

Wah u so much lobang for spree! Nxt time I go back I join u k? Haha!

nobody said...

To Little ones - Hahaha.. solid meh?! how to say leh? U not bad also hor.. just that u personally go oversea to shop hor. haha..

To Boredlittleflower - Not a problem! I organsise sprees to buy from taiwan and US too! haha..