Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its's so irritating!

Personally I think I placed 3 orders with them with all 3 being cancelled while processing. Reason they gave was they do not accept international credit card but only US issued credit card. Ok, I asked Judy to help me on this, after processing for almost a week, they sent an email to tell me that they are not able to processs the order and thus CANCELLED AGAIN!

Forget it. Told Mdm Leong to pop down their shop at Taka to see cos there should be sales too if she really keen to get the wallet.

Its so frustrating and irritating!!

4 comments:

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

WHAT?? in d end also kena rejected?

nobody said...

ya lor.. stupid right?! forget abt it..

Boredlittleflower said...

It's wierd why they never state the reason (dun think my card busted coz haven't been using it much lately). Still, paiseh, not of much help.

nobody said...

Its alright! U have been a great help! Dun worry.. Paiseh.. bother u wor! hee.. :)