2007 is consider a special yr to me cos it will be the yr whereby i will be having my customary wedding. Got lots of things to do. Wedding gowns, photographer, hotel, lose weight.. hai.. its so troublesome. how i wish we can just rom and done with (which we already did 2 yrs back) hee...
recently saw a bag in taiwan website, love it. in love with it. wanted to get it!! See:

Its nice right?! Glossy finished, now in trends! :) I m ordering the one in blue cos I tink its nice and unqiue! :)
however.. i was faced with too many ways till i dunno which to choose
1. I can get from this spree organise online. They had actually placed the order so got to see if mine can add in or not. Price will be directly from Taiwan website plus the courier charges only, no mark up.
2. The yahoo auction seller that I regualarly gotten my clothes from is pre ordering. Think she did mark up the price abit. After all she need to earn.
3. My friends are going taiwan tis coming weekend and they will be staying at C men ting! I assume the bag can be found there. They dun mind bringing it back for me if they see it. Price will be as taiwan selling price with no courier charge
4. A shop named INK is selling it, price is $45.90! damm ex!!
Now I had placed order with the online spree. got to wait for their reply if my order can be add in or not.
2. if option doesnt allow my order to be added in, then i can bid for the option 2 however that provided i am able to get the reply back from option 1 before option 2 auction close.
3. they are able to get back from me provided they SEE it. So chances are if they din get to see it and I missed out option 1 and 2 then i got no bag liao.
4. I wun buy from this shop for 100% cos it TOO EXPENSIVE!! Just not worth!!
So now hope my order will be able to add in if not they can revert on time to let me bid on the option 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment