Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bags and bags again

Talking abt bags.. I had just bought a bag! however still pending for it cos it havnt arrived at my mailbox yet.

Take a peep:



Nice?! It suppose to be the in bag now. Actually saw another one which is nicer however the price is also nicer. I got mine at $27.90, the one which is bigger and nicer cost $40+. No choice, U pay what u get.

The $40+ bag look like this:



Its more expensive cos its bigger than the one i got and also due to the mock croc skin.

Recently i m in love with white bag! haha.. dunno white, feel that black is rather dull and for certain design actually it will look ah ma too. White is elegant! Even i m usually in all black, white seems to be able to match well too.

Then went a wedding dinner recently. Realise i got no dinner bag! then the bride's sis remind me that can get those free magazine evening bag. Then its strike me! ya hor, y i din get tat huh?! then realise the last issue of style give very nice evening bag! but too bad, cant get the magazine now. Saw someone selling online at $4.50. Shld i get it?!




Oh ya, since we are in the bag topic now. I rem seeing one replica bag in auction which I like it very much but I just cant bear to get it. Cos even the replica cost a hundred plus. The real bag cost a hefty 4 figures lor! how to get it?! Its Fendi - the spy bag! I like the denim version! nvm la, I can just look at the pics to satisfy myself! hee..

No comments: