適量的巧克力 多一點的櫻桃 再加大量的愛心蛋糕羅賓漢送暖人間Finally finished the HK drama brought from TP home. Its a nice show talking abt bakers - their dreams, their passion towards their jobs and how love blossom over at the work place. The main male character is soooo handsome!!
Sometime I dun really like to watch such show, I will get to engross in it, seems like I am part of the drama, getting too emotional in it. This is one of the reason why I dun really dare to start on any Korea drama cos that is worst than HK drama.
Envy how the male char treat the female char, so sweet, bake cake for her to encourage her, giving her hope to overcome her fear and treat her illness. At that moment when I watched the scene, I let out so sweet and immediately W let out saying too bad he dunno how to bake cake, he only know how to cook instant noodle. Where got? my W know how to cook nice nice spag be it with sauce or stir fried and very nice omelette! He ever wake up earlier to cook ham and onion omelette for me! Then will help to mop floor for me. See how sweet is him! Hee.. Dun complain.. Haha..

The only korea love drama that I watched till I really like chasing after was the Stairs to the heaven. Oh.. the main male char - Kwon Sang Woo is another one.. So handsome!! See above for proof! Haha.. and he is coming to SG on 2nd Sept! haha.. of cos I am not going to chase after him la. Read abt him on magazines, newspaper is enough for me! Hee..
After finishing the show, lots of thoughts come into my mind. Feel like writing this, writing that but now staring at this screen down here, my mind become blank! hai.. Always such case one la. What to do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment