Friday, August 25, 2006

Meeting

Had a team meeting just now. Was informed by boss that our team are going for the ISO thingy. Oh no! Means more works, need to be more careful, more procedures to follow etc etc.. However, as i was listening inside the meeting room, i begin to have a vision. Vision of myself, perhaps i can strive out more? do more? be involved in the project and have a achievement? U know ever since I joined in here, I had never really being involved in a project, got achievement that I can claimed, I got part in it. There explain why I got no promomtion for the past 4 yrs. I need to DO SOMETHING before i got the chanceto climb up further. I see it as a good point but of cos many other doesnt. Boss say will only reveal more of it when he gotten more infomation. Waiting for it.. Hope I will be capable enough to achieve something out.

No comments: