Monday, April 29, 2013

Cannot Understand

It had been 3 months since we stayed here. Good one! We loved!!

Mr Tay is in his 2nd month to his new job, so far so good..

His r/s with his family esp his mum got better, no crush in work = peaceful mother and son r/s. His mum commented last week that his dad has not visited the new place since then till now.
Thus he arranged no work on last sat, planned for his parents visit and then to dim sum buffet at Thomson Plaza, Peach Garden, also celebrate in advance for mother's day/

End result -- His dad do not want to eat, good intention = dun want him to spend the $$, bad intention which I have = the elder one isnt happy with the younger one for his leaving of work thus dun want the interaction.

So 1 down, we thought then we go ahead with his mum and sister + BF then. Who know the sister said in that case she will stay home to accompany dad (like real) + BF still working at site. So he called up his mum. In e end, the mum is somewhere settling something with her sister, not coming over, cant go makan too! Nobody bother to call and tell and let us make all the preparation + booking etc. Its spoilt our weekend!

I cannot understand why is it so difficult to sit down together for a meal. Talk about old traditions, who isnt giving people chance to practice it. Why must make life so difficult for others?

If the same situation will to happen at my side, I believe we will have gone for the meal and have a happy time.

I cannot understand why there are things more important to family times. Actually I do not understand alot of their concepts anyway. Why bother?!

No comments: