Thursday, August 18, 2011

H.O.N.G.K.O.N.G

My friend is inviting us to join her on a trip to hongkong in Oct --> shopping, eating, shopping and eating!!!

The weather will be cold! A cold holiday that I am looking forward to!

Now got to wait and see if Mr Tay can go!
Once done, ticket n hotel can be book!

and we can start planning our virgin trip to 东方之珠!

PS: at the same time, I am telling myself not to pin too much hopes on it. I scare last min he will tell me he cant make it and then that is it.. I will be stuck in SG again.\
Actually I did thought of going myself if he cant make it but that will mean I need find another person otherwise I got to have one whole room to myself leh.. expensive!!

1 comment:

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

Find cheap hotel, after all the
hotel room very small only
if not can try out the one i stayed, YMCA