Saturday, March 05, 2011

How hard did I/We try?!

I doubt i am fated to have a rabbit baby.
Been hearing friend A, B, C giving birth, been pregnant but no news from myself at all.
But to be fair, how hard did we try ine first place?!

Nope! I remember we started trying in June last year and since then till now, I can count how many times did we actually 'carry out the process' in order to conceive a rabbit baby. 4-5 times e most out of 9mths which includes 2 holidays trips.
How failure is it?
I think my irregular menes is a problem but when I told the gynae abt e nos of time in the length of months, he commented we aren't trying then.
How do I put it across?!
I already told him, even we aren't trying for baby, the freq isn't right either.
I think I m the problem. Too fat, not attractive at all beside we are also too stress n tired.
I already did watever I can..
I give up!!!

Frankly I am sad, disappointed and its hurts.
But What can I do?! I had make the steps, speak up, actions but stills its take 2 hands to clap.
The other hand isnt responsing to it. I cant force it.

No comments: