Its a great holiday with lots of FIRST TIME experiences.
And now both of us are still experiencing withdrawal symptoms - holiday withdrawals. Haha..
I like Australia and I missed it more than going back to taiwan or BKK.
I even thought if I cant get a job to relocate there, can I go over to study instead? a year will do also! ahaha..
Below is a list of the FIRST TIME I had in this trip:
First time I boarded a normal flight instead of budget. To enjoy snacks even on a 2 hours domestic flight!
First time I went to an 'ang mo' country.
First time experiencing winter, although there isnt any snow, the cool and dry weather is indeed an experience. I love to be in jacket and yet does not sweat.
First time I feel that lip balm and moisturizer are so so impt; esp lip balm.
First time going on holiday for just the 2 of us. Previous tours were all done with friends other than the 1st Batam trip we had.
First time staying in an studio apartment that we can cook our own dinner!! Having red / white wine for almost every dinner at Melbourne cos wine there are simply so cheap!!
First time missing a flight! Haha.. Woke up an hour late, took a $50 (AUD$52 to be exact) cab to airport to realise that we were still late as luggage need to be checked in 30min before boarding time. We reached there at 830am where the flight is at 9.05am. Lucky us! The CSO managed to put us on the next available flight without any additional cost although she was mumbling: "no changes and amendment for sales fare!"
First time experiencing flight delay for almost 5 hours but landed us on the biggest commercial air plane currently - A380. It is really big and spacious. Cool!
I cant wait for the next holiday..
(comforting) telling myself to work harder for the next holiday although how I wish I can board on a plane right now to anywhere else except SG.
I fall in love in taking planes! Haha.. (This trip alone, we took 5 planes! To and fro and in between 3 domestic flights)
PS: PICs are up in Facebook!
1 comment:
LOlsss... is normal to feel that way.. so now hv to S.A.V.E for the nxt trip!
Post a Comment