Thursday, March 04, 2010

Air Tickets booked! Australia, here we come!!


Finally! We are going Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!

Air tickets for Australia are booked!!


Paid $914nett per pax. We are going Melbourne and Brisbane.

At Brisbane, we will go over to Gold Coast. Dont plan to visit all the world. I doubt I got the luxury to, my skin wun allow me. So will be going to the Warner Bro Movie World only! hee..
I already did some research on Melbourne & Brisbane on where to go, what to do.
Will complie on later dates.

4 comments:

vivmoo said...

Melbourne got a lof of nice restuarants.

nobody said...

ya! i was reading up melbourne, lots of places to go actually.

vivmoo said...

heard my boss say got 1 steak resturant v famous, muz book 1 month bfore wor.

nobody said...

is it? let me know where leh then I go check it out! haha..