Last week got no times to post anything cos was struggling to finish out work as I am now handling all accounts alone. There is some temp reshuffling of accounts as 1 of my coll is going to take maternity leaves in Jan2010. Someone else got to take over a portion of her job while me got to take on a portion of the someone job lor.. What to do?!
Had a very 'INTERESTING, EXCITING' as well as heavy hearted weekend.
Sat - had a quarrel with Mr Tay. Resulting in I went home alone since he refused to talk to me. Of cos all were fine the next day when both of us cool down.
Sun - Heard a piece of news that the Aunt's ex HB had passed away suddenly. He had a fall - on the floor or hit on something not accounted. Only know he got a big bump on his head after the fall. His eldest son want to send him to hospital, he refused and say want to rest on sofa. He sat there, vomitted and went the son want to get him something to eat, he realised the dad was sitting there, motionless. In fact, his body felt cold. The son called for ambulance and when the people arrived, they were told that he had stopped breathing for at least 30min. Still they send him to hospital, hoping to save him but in vain.
I had not seen him at all.
Impression of him were all bad. When I first get to know Mr Tay, they were still together. But he was beating her now n then especially after he drink. After a while, came to know they were in the midst of divorce. In between, heard she went back to him but ran out later again. I am not sure abt the kids custody status but the kids stay with the mum with occassional visits to his place.
I dunno how Aunt feel. Will she be sad? I think most likely will. After all once husband and wife.
As for the kids, I cant see anything from them. I dunno if they hv no feelings or just hiding it. But at age 15 and 12, I bet they do understand what is happening and I think its did hit them quite hard.
Mr Tay commented that life is so fragile and can be gone so suddenly.
I agreed and that is why I always say treasure what you have now.
* But still, both him and his sister arent doing anything regarding their r/s with their parents.*
No comments:
Post a Comment