Tuesday, January 20, 2009

新年快乐!

Photobucket
Next week today will be 2nd day of CNY and also last day of CNY PH leh..
fast right?! There was Xmas day and then new year day and before we know CNY is coming and soon before we really realise, its gone le..
Times passes faster and faster nowaday to me. Dunno why.. Too busy? Too stress?
I have not really prepare for CNY.. Din really spring clean cos no time! Haha.. excuses la.. Really got to squeeze some time out at least clean abit here n there.
Since I will not be in SG during CNY really make me feel like there is really nothing much to do. I dun even hv the mood to get any CNY goodies. Anyway nobody come my hse too.
Just pack some red packets to give - this is a must be it I got CNY moods or not. Haha..
Talk abt red packets, I gotten some really cute moo moo one..
shall go back, take pics and upload here!

2 comments:

LiTTlEs oNeS @ wOrK said...

u invite me then i go ur hse lo! hahaha

nobody said...

haha.. u wan meh?