Had a sort of like arguement with W just now regarding driving of car. Its sad right? we gotten the car and yet that is an issue which lead to arguement or even quarrel.
realise we cant talk thing out nicely via phone or face to face. Thought of writing him a letter, will it work? Hope so.
Dear W,
Writing u a letter cos I dun wan to argue or quarrel with u. realise that whenever we started, its will eventually lead to quarrel. Then things will nv get solve. Frankly I dunno what lead me to learn driving. Lucky me, i passed during my first attempt. After which, we gotten the car. I really thought hey i can drive. As times passed, realise that the longer I din drive, the more not confident i m to drive a car. Thus U encouraged me to drive, after a while, i drove, a short distance. I did some mistakes, U commented on me. Being strong headed, i din manage to listen it. we quarrel etc etc. However, do U know how exactly i feel? I am unable to tell u in words, U cut in my sentences, mistook my meanings. I cant explain and to u i am just trying to run away from my mistakes rather than facing it.
I took my step forward to drive, I dun need compliment from u. Perhap U just dunno how sensitive I am, how a sentence from U will affect me. When U commented I drive like a student, i got demoliraize. When u commented U seems to be like a instructor, my level of confidence fall down further more. When U mentioned to me that U got no confident for me to drive from SK to tampines, I got no confidence to drive. I am not sure did u notice. After U mentioned so, I dare not touch the steering wheel. I feel that U got no patience towards me regarding the driving. U cant be expecting me to be like u, drive like a pro immediately after getting license or expecting me to drive that well. U mentioned U had done alot and U feel that U had done whatever U can, U give up on it already, U are not going to talk abt it anymore. I m sad when I heard that. I m ur wife. Why are U giving me up just like that? I nv give u up?! No matter how is it, what U gone thru, I nv give u up. why are u giving me up? Perhap this is ur way of trying to spite me to get up to drive. Its not working, its just make me feel like why was i being given up so easily. Why wasnt my HB staying with me to go thru out of it? to slowly gain the confident and skills to drive a car. kind of disappointing darling. Cannot fgive me more time to learn? Help me to move out more steps?
I feel that I am doing my best as a wife, trying hard not to complain abt ur long working hours, to be understanding when U cant accompany me to do this and that, trying to help if i can. I know that U r doing ur part to help too! to help me in housework, cooks for me when u can. Why cant U be more understanding to me? or shld i just accept it that guys are just more insentitive??
Rdgs
I know even if he did read this letter, his reaction will be just putting it aside and not talk to me abt it. Seems like useless hor.. Lucky me to have this blog for me to vent on if not who shld i turn to?!
No comments:
Post a Comment