Friday, October 27, 2006

Long time no see wor...

It had been a long long time since I last blogged. Many Many things had happened. Let recap:

15 Oct 2006

On this date, our parents met! They seems to have a very enjoyable chat up. Talk till north south east west. And also, its was on this date that the venue is decided. Now just need to go down to place the deposit for confirmation. :)

16 Oct - 20 Oct 2006

Back at work after 1 week of MC. Feel good. Going back to the clinic to remove the stitches on 19 oct 06. Nice experience but I will not want to have it again. During my returned visit to them, Dr Chia said that I still got many more other problems as my teeth are decayed. Need to do filling to prevent teeth loss in future. Told him I shall go back after i gotten my bonus cos if i m doing for all, its will cost me a $400-$500+.

Back this week, due to my 1 week mc, i am like being stucked with tonnes of work. Imagine till today I am still doing my Sep main promo and I have not clear my backlog! Next week gotten clear at least 2 mth backlog and there after, new files are coming in already. Hai.. work, nv ending..

Ok since I got so many things to do, I need to get my stress off! So I got to shop! haha..

I bought a pair of Bata Shoes. One which I couldnt get my size anywhere till I am so fed up with it. Eventually i got it at Tampines! So happy! till now hvnt got the chance to wear it out yet.

Then I saw this pair of shoes at yahoo auction selling at $30 with postage. Nice pair hor?? but too bad its cutting is small although size is correct, I cant get it.


Then I saw another pair in auction! haha.. I like doing online shopping! Like this pair, tinking of getting it but its a pre order pair. Need to wait for dunno how long. There is a certain % of risk for this online shoes shopping cos it might not fit! haha.. but i just like it leh...


Now waiting for the seller to contact me. See if she can answer my enquiries before i bid for it.

No comments: